Apart from content quality and blog design there is also important factor to drive a successful blog – and that is – Tools & Resources!
Often we get emails and comments that which resources and tools are used to run earningdreams.com
So here is the exclusive tool box including domain hosting providers, plugins, themes and software which I use on this blog. I have also included some resources and tools below that I have used in past but I still adore and recommend them to my readers!
- 1 1) Domain purchasing & Web hosting
- 2 2) Website Page builder
- 3 3) Website Design Themes
- 4 4) FOR MY PRODUCTS
- 4.1 Blogging platform – WordPress
- 4.2 Payment system: Stripe / PayPal
- 4.3 Creating your audio/video products: Camtasia
- 4.4 PowerPoint slides
- 4.5 Keynote (for video products)
- 4.6 Zepo.in for online store (for publishing my digital products)
- 4.7 Membership site – WishList
- 4.8 Email delivery: Infusionsoft & Maropost
- 4.9 Email marketing campaigns: MailChimp and GoDaddy default email plugins
- 4.10 Surveying my list: SurveyMonkey and Google Forms
- 4.11 Paid themes and list builders – Sumo Me & Thrive Themes
- 4.12 Backup & Restore – updraftplus
- 4.13 Events Management – The Event Calendar
1) Domain purchasing & Web hosting
For both domain and hosting services, I use godaddy.com So far I have never experienced any down time and crash incidents. It is very good solutions provider for hosting + domain both!
2) Website Page builder
Although I have got free page builder as a part of my hosting plan, I also use Sumo Me page builder plugin.
3) Website Design Themes
I have already got few premium themes as a part of my hosting package. I use Activation theme on this blog.
4) FOR MY PRODUCTS
Blogging platform – WordPress
Payment system: Stripe / PayPal
Creating your audio/video products: Camtasia
Keynote (for video products)
Zepo.in for online store (for publishing my digital products)
Membership site – WishList
Email delivery: Infusionsoft & Maropost
Email marketing campaigns: MailChimp and GoDaddy default email plugins
Surveying my list: SurveyMonkey and Google Forms
Paid themes and list builders – Sumo Me & Thrive Themes
Backup & Restore – updraftplus
Events Management – The Event Calendar
There are also few additional plugins that we use to smoothly run this Blog
Itâs a powerful, perfect & full responsive widgets tool for your website: surveys, email opt-in forms, contact forms, popups, follow, share buttons, live chats & more all in one place! It has powerful re-targeting features that will help you to capture more email subscribers & sales leads. So if you are a beginner, you can start with a free plan.
Itâs another Worldâs Easiest Email Marketing tool. It has 350,000 happy customers in 182 countries, engaging more than 1 billion subscribers every month. There are huge features like high converting landing page, Email opt-in form, Auto-responder, A/B test, etc. It has one-month free trial opportunity. So if you want to grow email list rapidly, you can choose it.
It is the best tool for Email marketing for even professional bloggers. There are huge features like high converting landing page, Email opt-in form, Auto-responder, A/B test, etc.It also combines simple & elegant automation and tagging features that you actually need as a professional blogger. But It has no free or trial plan.
If you need some help or have questions on installing or configuring any of above tools, I have packaged all these resources and tools installation / configuration / tutorial guide here. You can give your email and we will send this guide right away for FREE!
Here are some of our handpicked ebooks and guides to help you make money online, in case you need them.
[These are verified and tested best sellers of all the time! So feel free to buy and read this ebooks without any worries :-)]
- How to Make a Living with Your Writing: Books, Blogging and More
- How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day-Job and How You Can Start A Blog Today
- Blogging For Dummies
- Blogging: The Essential Guide
- Blogging: Escape The 9-5 By Turning Your Passion Into Profit
- Quit Your Job in 6 Months: Book 3: Your First 10,000 Email Subscribers
- Quit Your Job in 6 Months: Why You Should Quit Your Job and How You Can!
If you still have any queries, feel free to contact us here.